Date(s) - 28/09/2019 - 29/09/2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Grayston Centre
Open to everyone over 18, this Level 1 workshop covers essential skills in handling conflict. We use group exercises, activities, and discussions to explore non-violent ways of managing anger and working with conflict. The workshops are facilitated by trained volunteers, and aim to help you improve in areas such as:
• Listening and communication
• Self-esteem, and affirmation of others
• Trust of yourself and others
• Awareness of your choices and responsibilities
• Understanding anger, conflict and violence
• Problem solving and conflict resolution
Workshops help you to understand and believe in yourself more, communicate with others better, manage your emotions, understand why conflict happens, and learn new skills to use in conflict situations.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7324 4755.
Your first workshop costs £95, or £80 each if Levels 1 and 2 are booked together. Follow-up workshops cost £80. Unwaged £30. A limited number of free places is also available.