Date(s) - 24/03/2018 - 25/03/2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Open to everyone over 18, this Level 1 workshop covers essential skills in handling conflict. We use group exercises, activities, and discussions to explore non-violent ways of working with conflict. The workshops are facilitated by trained volunteers, and aim to help you develop and strengthen in areas such as:
• Listening and communication
• Self-esteem, and affirmation of others
• Trust of yourself and others
• Awareness of your choices and responsibilities
• Understanding anger, conflict and violence
• Problem solving and conflict resolution
Workshops help you to understand and believe in yourself, communicate with others better, learn new skills to use in difficult situations, understand why conflict happens, and reconnect with what matters to you most.
To book your place, please email Londonemail@example.com or call 020 7324 4755.
Your first workshop costs £95, or £80 each if Levels 1 and 2 are booked together. Follow-up workshops cost £80. Unwaged £30. Please contact us for other concessions.